We hope you’ve been able to enjoy this beautiful day and that you had some time with family.
We have had some precious moments with dear friends and family lately and I’ve attached some photos for your enjoyment.
Zoe’s music teacher, Terry Taylor, has visited us a couple more times and we were able to capture one session in a few still shots and tonight’s session on video. I am sure Zoe will enjoy watching the video, seeing friendly faces, and listening to familiar songs while in the hospital. Cam loves music time, too.
The mom of a child who had brain cancer contacted me today. Her son survived and is a lawyer now. Her email was quite encouraging.
I pray for those whose heart is a bit heavier tonight. I think of my mom, my brother Eric, his wife Sarita, and the families on floor 9 of Children’s Hospital, including our new friend, Malia, who is fighting an uphill battle of her own. I pray that we would be a blessing to them, that they would know a strength beyond their own abilities, and that they would experience peace in their hearts.
With love and gratitude,
Catherine
No comments:
Post a Comment