Monday, September 26, 2011

This has blessed our heart since we received it the day of Zoe’s diagnosis.


My Beloved

Before you were born, you were special to Me. I knew you before you were conceived in your mother’s womb. With My own hands I fearfully and wonderfully created every detail that makes you unique. I knit together your body, soul, and spirit. I saw you long before you ever existed. I watched every day of your life. So I know you. I know where you have been, where you are, and where you are going. If only you knew the thoughts I have toward you. Did you know My thoughts for you outnumber the grains of sand on all the beaches of the world? You are the apple of My eye. When trouble approaches, I hide you in the palms of My hands. It is My love for you that makes you precious and honored in My sight. I created you for My glory, and I will never abandon what I have formed and made. My goodness and love will follow you every day of your life. So do not fret; I will fulfill My purpose for your life. And always remember -- My love endures forever and ever!

 
From Psalms, Isaiah, and Jeremiah


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment