John 17:3 was the inspiration for Zoe’s name: "Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent." “Zoe” is Greek for “life”. She is His child and we trust Him with her.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Health
I just want to mention how remarkable it is, and how much I appreciate, the fact that we have made it this far, under these conditions, without getting sick yet. Camden has somehow (breastmilk?) made it through every Emergency Department (Yikes! Just imagine what's floating around in there!), hospital room (I don't even want to tell you what we've experienced there), waiting room, and shared public space without contracting anything. David and I, on virtually no sleep, unsanitary living conditions, constant, unimaginable stress, and a variety of food sources, haven't succumbed to anything yet. Everytime we touch the elevator buttons, door handles, other people's pens, phones, etc, we've gotten into the habit of CalStating and washing our hands. My hands look like I've been working in a biohazard plant for a decade without wearing protective gloves, but it's worth it to be able to be close to Zoe and healthy enough to care for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment