Saturday, March 10, 2012

Come To Jesus

Tomorrow it will be eleven months since my brother, Eric, called to tell me he had a brain tumor, and four months later we were overjoyed with Cam's arrival, followed a week later by finding out about Zoe's brain tumor.  Throughout the past year, I have had moments that deeply resonate with each stanza of the song, "Come to Jesus" by Chris Rice and I wanted to share it with you.  I couldn't find a link without a video, so I just close my eyes and listen.  Thanks, Gwen and Christian, for introducing this song to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_4g8_e16dc

1 comment:

andrea said...

Hi Katie, this is Eric's old friend Andrea from SPU. I'm glad to find your blog and see photos. Been asking Eric for regular updates about you and your family over the years...glad I can follow your story online now considering things with Eric. I'm glad to read you are somehow finding peace despite it all...you are a strong woman.

Post a Comment